Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Joining God Where HE'S At!

Seeing Peter's name on my cellphone screen, I answered the phone knowing that it would be some discussion related to the "17 Stories" training I had co-lead.  Peter wanted to meet me in town to discuss the training... he wanted more handouts because he was now training village churches on how to share the Gospel creatively with children.

I was quick to make a plan for 10 am tea... and so we met.  Wow, God is using Peter in so many ways.  He has been training 5 different churches and now he's gearing up to lead a kids camp at his church in August.  Not only did Peter want photocopies of the teaching manual... but he wanted me to be a part of camp. 

From August 13-17 there are going to be 350-400 kids gathering for one week of Bible stories, Christian moral topics, songs, meals, and more.  I am so surprised at how everything is getting organized and they are finding sponsorship from local churches.  Peter only asked if I would teach!  Of course!!  I would love to teach!!  I look forward to this week with great delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment