Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Monday, March 25, 2013

Palm Weekend Pics

This has been a very full weekend, but I've loved every minute.  Friday I had two choirs practising in my home.  One is for my team-mate Beckie's wedding... which is taking place in two weeks, and the second is an awesome group called Oil of Gladness (OG).  I snuck out of the Oil of Gladness practise to attend a wedding planning meeting - since I am the MP (Member of Parliament) or clan leader for all the westerners.  Quite the learning/cultural experience!
Coming back I found OG sounding great
Hope this video works for you - to hear a glimpse!
 Ochan and Opio (my sweet neighbour boys) were helping me to cut bookmarks of God's promises for the "Love and Sex" workshop.
 As I was walking to church yesterday morning, I rounded the corner and heard singing.  The Catholics were carrying the cross and waving palm branches in a very powerful way.
 Hosanna in the Highest!
 I finished my weekend by preparing home-made lasagna and Swiss Sunday bread for some team-mates.  I have never made lasagna before, but it was a grand success... even without having power all weekend.  I made the tomato sauce, ricotta cheese... and ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment