Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Joys

I have so many reasons to rejoice over this holiday season. 
But Number One Reason will always be JESUS!!
Otherwise:
 Team Christmas party and gift exchange
 A celebration of pork as Oil of Gladness is grateful for the work on the piggery.
 A new hairdo
 Becoming a biannual event
 Christmas day - hosting friends with lots of food, dancing, and games
 I've found an equal partner in Scrabble...
 I was even able to create snow in my front window!!
 Seeing old friends - after he (Pius) was gone for four months...
 I just like this shot
 Lots of music
 And singing (but I lost my old microphone)
 Entertaining the crowds you can't see... over 20 people were visiting my house for Christmas!
 Being dramatic!
 So grateful for my friend Teddy!
 And my sweet brother Moses
 I gave away two more knitted bears
And blessed many others with some fun and practical gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment