Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October's Rush so Far

 These past few weeks have been delightfully busy. 
 Opio and Ocen are happy to help prepare the Canadian Thanksgiving Turkey
 Participating in the Ride for Refuge
 Attending the birthday party of my friend Jesca.
 Soroti Rock
 Last week I had to look after 5 children in church.  They were so good.  For two hours they sat on the pew and listened to the music, sermon, liturgy and prayers at the local Anglican church.
Opio and Ocen and I walked to church... we were all dressed in the same green cloth... and then when we arrived at the Cathedral - Adiba, Becky, and Brian also wanted to sit with me.  Adiba and Becky's father is in his final stages of studying to be a priest... so he had to be up front with the other priests.
 My twin brother - Moses - in his white robes, with the many buttons, is learning from the Vicar, all that needs to be done during a service.  Please pray for Moses as he follows God's calling on his life.
 Victor is capturing two turkeys in his cage.  :)
 Ok... so these are out of order... my big turkey preparations.
 Oil of Gladness is practising at my house twice a week right now for the big wedding on Saturday.  Sam, the groom is standing at the back by the curtains.
Here is a little glimpse into a practise session.
 Rockview Baptist Church welcomed me back last Sunday - as I taught Sunday school to the middle class.
 The church even baked me a cake!!
Teddy, Anna, Peter and myself are preparing for even more exciting ministry projects.  Right now we are daily teaching Bible stories at a local primary school.  My childhood dream of becoming a school teacher has finally come true... and wow, it is a lot of work and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment