Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sports Gala

Children's Ministry/Youth Ministry is always an adventure.  For the past two day, I was called in to be the honorary guest of the sports gala.  I had fun, staying in the hot sun, watching 5 churches compete for a fun trophy.
 The boys, 16 and under, had a two day tournament... 5 churches sent a team to represent themselves.
 I did mini pep talks, shared a devotional, cheered, encouraged, prayed for, and enjoyed these boys.
 Going into the final game, there was a small ceremony and more encouragement offered.
 All the boys were eagerly awaiting the prize table.
 The winning team received a trophy and prizes, but so did the youngest player, the best striker, the most goals scored, the best goalie, etc.
 Ready for the final moments of a two day tournament.
Yeah!  Global Harvest won!!
P.S. I have received many comments of people seeing me at the Sports Grounds this week... I can't hide anywhere.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment