Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Monday, March 30, 2015

Angelina

Just a few hours ago, a stranger came and knocked on my door. She wanted to inform me that my friend (since 2009), Angelina, was in the medical clinic next door... paralyzed on one side.  I walked with this lady... over to the Doctor's Plaza to meet my old friend.  Angelina has incredible faith.  She cares about children and proclaiming God's Word! Angelina put a smile on her face when she heard my voice coming in to the room. Angelina was requesting that I come and pray with her.
Angelina is completely blind.
As I stood beside her bed, Angelina told me a story of how she wasn't feeling any pain, but the doctors say she maybe has a tumor or water on her brain.  Others say it might be a stroke.  I am not a medical person, so I can only leave her in the hands of the Great Physician.
Angelina's biggest prayer request is that her fingers would at least work again, because she is no longer able to read God's Word.  She wishes her fingers could just touch the braille words as she lies in bed.  I was amazed at her desire to just be with God, in His Holy Word.  She also wants the use of her legs back because she says she is not done with the work in her village.  Angelina wants to share God's truth with more of her townspeople.  She told me that many of them used to be drunkards, but God is slowly changing their hearts.
As I watched her smile, and praise God, I was again shocked at her testimony... that God is bringing her through this time, so that she would really know how to pray for others who were suffering.
May God restore the use of her hands and legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment