Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Oil of Gladness Goes to Bethany

One of my favourite ministry events:
An afternoon at Bethany Girls Boarding School.
 Oil of Gladness went to minister in song, Word, testimony, and prayer.
 I shared one of my testimonies about overcoming fear and trusting God.
 The time of worship was truly encouraging for everyone!
 Singing with O.G.
 I was able to present one of my Biblical monologues
 Wondering how to answer the girls questions during an open time of counselling.
Special numbers.
I had fun leading a little Bible quiz with the girls and one well-versed young lady won a Bible.  My heart was touched through all the prayer and music.  God's Word was heard that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment