Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Saturday, May 2, 2015

Glimpses of Kids in my Life

 Do you remember Joy?... who had cancer in her eye two years ago.  She is healthy and happy and we are still the best of buds.  She loves it when I come to visit.
 The neighbour kids love to come over and play with my toys... on this particular day it was fun with dolls.  They just eat my heart!
 Copper hangs out with the kids.  He's faithful for sure.
 For about two weeks we had a turtle in the yard.  His name was Leonardo because he was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. :)
 He escaped yesterday and I'm even a little bummed.
 The girls came to do crafts and play games.
 Bible Club today... getting ready for games.
 Now this is what I call Hungering for the Word of God!
 A good crowd for a Saturday afternoon.
 I had a lesson plan of Listening to God and Listening to Others.  They had a scavenger hunt with a few extra creative moments.
 One member of the group was mute.
 One was blind...
And the last was disabled, but it was neat to see the kids help each other finish the hunt and communicate with one another.  It is amazing to me that God hears my every thought, prayer, and word, and not just me... He hears each individual.  How awesome He is!
"Know that the LORD has set apart his faithful servant for himself; the LORD hears when I call to him." Psalm 4:3

No comments:

Post a Comment