Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Friday, September 11, 2015

Another Round of Kids Camp

Running a kids camp always takes a lot of work and energy, but once again, the team was able to pull off a fun camp.  I'm kind of sad that I felt under-prepared and that I wasn't able to help with the preplanning, but God works all things for good and a few of us leaders had a wonderful time with more than 70 children.
 Bible story time with the middle class
 Scripture lessons with the oldest class
 A rare craft session
 Making masks with the youngest class
 Model - Model - Yeah!
 Who's the tough man now?
 Waiting in great expectation!
 My namesake - little Karen
 Hoola Hoop Tires
 Preparing my team's spirit for games!
 Three legged races
 A follow-up meeting at my house
 Sharing pork and Chapati together
When I came back to Uganda, I was gifted with these chairs and they have been a neat blessing in my house.  My neighbor boys think they are relaxing at the beach!
 Chillin' with Auntie Karen
The other night another friend came over... we munched on pumpkin and it's seeds while waiting for a cake to bake... so glad that I can host people in my peaceful home!

No comments:

Post a Comment