Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sweet Fellowships

Life is always entertaining and ministry is fun... here's why:
 Hanging out with Tata Felicity - shelling gnuts.  My fingers are becoming strong!!
 I drove deep into Serere district on Saturday to teach in a very hospitable village church.  I was welcomed with ululations and a waving white flag, accompanied by song and dance.
 Anna and Peter came with to translate, tell stories, ask question, and teach games!! I love my team-mates.
 The church was decorated with fresh flowers
 Teaching "Rock, Paper, Scissors" for a "God is our Rock" themed day.
 The children prepared dances for me.
 Then on Sunday morning, at 7 am, I biked to another Church of Uganda in my neighbourhood.  This is the Sunday School room.  Kids crammed in to this room and stood outside the walls peeping in before the 2 hour class was over.
I was invited to speak in the adult church as well, and I kindly requested the adults to buy a few more iron sheets and make the kids classroom bigger - it's so difficult to teach when no one can move around in the space.  We'll see what the adults come up with in the next few weeks or months.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment