Donate Here

DONATE HERE: If you wish to send support for God's Work in Uganda, please click here! Every donation is deeply appreciated.



Thursday, November 23, 2017

Community Dinner

Since I have been back in Ontario, I've been able to fellowship at lot at First CRC in St. Thomas... I feel blessed to be part of such a caring congregation.  Last week I was able to do the children's message and I'm happy to be sharing God's Will with the kids. 
Last night, I participated in the community dinner.  I am not able to lift much yet, so I was the ticket lady.  At 5pm, the doors to the Legion were opened and I was able to greet 176 low-income, homeless, struggling people.  That number hardly begins to represent the needs here in St. Thomas, but for one night, I was able to serve along with the church as we offered Christmas dinner and prizes.  
I went to bed thinking about the Poor Man's Christmas last year in Soroti and the Community Dinner here... what a difference and what a privilege to serve.  (For community privacy, I am not posting pictures of people)






No comments:

Post a Comment